We are seeking Entry-level Well Pump and Plumbing Apprentices to join our team! Our Apprentices will work alongside experienced technicians to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, or install pipes, fixtures and other plumbing related components used for water distribution and wastewater disposal.
- Assist in the basic troubleshooting of Plumbing and Well Pump Systems.
- Assist in repairing or replacing Plumbing and Well Pump Systems.
- Perform Plumbing related service calls appropriate to experience.
- Create Invoices.
- Complete required service call documents
- Properly document service calls by taking pictures.
- Write descriptions of work and recommendations of work.
- Perform short scale estimates and quotes.
- Properly keep stock and good care of service van.
- Will gain proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment.
- No experience necessary. Willing to train and educate highly motivated individuals looking for a career in the plumbing and well pump industry!
- High school diploma or equivalent; trade school desirable, but not required.
- Willing to participate in an apprenticeship program
- Good mechanical and technical skills; interested in gaining experience reading technical designs and blueprints.
- Willing to learn how to troubleshoot equipment.
- Interested in learning about piping and ventilation systems.
- Ability to work on call rotating hours.
- Strong customer service, listening, interpersonal and communication skills.