Tri-County Pumps Handles Residential City Main Water Line Hookups
When you need residential city water line hookups in Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia, the team at Tri-County Pumps is here to help. For over three decades, we have been coined “the water specialists” in the area. Whether you need town water hookups for a new construction project or you’re a property owner looking to completely renovate your current plumbing system, we provide professional and timely water line hookups you can rely on. Call now to see how we can assist you with your next residential project.
Residential Town Water Hookups
At Tri-County Pumps, we understand the ins and outs of residential town water hookups. Plumbing fixtures access fresh running water through a connection to your water line. In contrast, a sewer line hookup takes the wastewater from your residential building to the main sewer line that is under your property’s street. Sewer mains are very important and will often require coordination with a local waste treatment authority to hook your residential pipes to the street. Sewer management is the job for a professional, as this is never a DIY job. When you want residential town water hookups for your property, be sure to call on our team of water experts for the best results.
Important Aspects to Consider
There are certain aspects you will need to consider when calling on our team for a residential town water hookup. Of course, we will help you through the entire process, so you can rest easy knowing your water hookup is carried out correctly. Together, we will consider the following:
- Checking availability – The team at Tri-County Pumps will gladly help you check for available hookups in your specific area.
- Sewer lateral construction – We will perform sanitary sewer lateral construction to the exterior of your residential building. This enables us to obtain the necessary permit(s), so we can carry out the hookup process.
- Submit permits – We will apply for and obtain all necessary permits for a sanitary sewer connection to complete work at your residential property. The time it takes for review and approval varies depending on the scope of your project.
- Pay fees – As the property owner, you will need to pay a connection fee, as well as a permit fee before any hookup work may begin.
- Construction – Once we have received approval, sewer lateral construction can begin. We will dig a trench, install the sanitary sewer lateral pipe, make any necessary connections, and complete the project.
We can complete the entire process for you quickly and efficiently. Our technicians can remove your old system and connect you to your participating town’s sewer carefully and professionally, so you never have to worry about the scope of your project.
Contact Us Today for Residential Town Water Hookups
When you’re looking for reliable technicians in the Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia area to perform comprehensive town water hookups at your residential property, call on the team at Tri-County Pumps. With 30 years of this kind of work under our belts, and 100 years of combined experience, we have what it takes to get the job done right the first time. Don’t rely on just any contractors to get the job done when you could rely on our proven professionalism. Contact us today to learn more about our services. We look forward to showing you why we are the area’s premier water specialists.