Tri-County Pump Service is Hiring!
Tri-County Pumps has been providing customers unbeatable plumbing, water treatment, well pump, and septic service for more than 25 years. Family owned and operated since 1991, we are devoted to providing every customer throughout select Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia counties the best in high-quality well pump and water treatment services and customer care.
Water Treatment Specialist:
General Purpose of the Position
The Water Treatment Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, or installing residential water treatment systems. The Water Treatment Technician should have experience troubleshooting, repairing and installing water treatment systems.
- Basic troubleshooting of Water Treatment Systems.
- Repair or Replace Water Treatment Systems.
- Perform related service calls appropriate to experience.
- Create Invoices.
- Complete required service call documents
- Properly document service calls by taking pictures.
- Write descriptions of work and recommendations of work.
- Perform short scale estimates and quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Properly keep stock and good care of service van.
- Uphold the companies mission statement.
- Oversee apprentices and helpers when assigned.
- Take active role in helping to train and educate assigned apprentices and helpers
- Must be participating in an apprenticeship program
- Minimum of 2 years of experience troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing water treatment systems
- High school diploma or equivalent; trade school desirable, but not required.
- Water Samplers Certification or willingness to obtain
- Good mechanical and technical skills; experience reading technical designs and blueprints.
- Proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills..
- Understanding of state regulations.
- Ability to work on call rotating hours
- Strong customer service, listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
As a Tri-County Pumps Water Treatment Specialist you will be eligible for:
- We invest in you! Tri-County Pumps provides paid training and education to establish and grow your skill set
- Competitive wages with the ability to earn overtime
- Full benefits package which includes, Health, Dental, Vision insurance, and a contributing IRA
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company cell phone
- A fully stocked take home service truck with paid automotive insurance and gas.
This job operates in an indoor, office, and outdoor environment with climate changes. There may be hazardous conditions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position routinely requires hearing and speaking to exchange information.
- This position requires basic math skills to calculate formulas, commissions, discounts, etc.
- This position requires dexterity of hands to perform the tasks required of the position.
- This position requires sight in order to be aware of hazards and dangers found in the nature of the work.
- This individual must regularly stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- This position regularly requires ability to climb, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, grasp, and perform repetitive motions.
- This position requires ability to climb ladders of varying heights.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We are also hiring a Water Treatment Manager, please email for details!
Email your interest email@example.com
If you want to join a professional team and have the skills to add to our diverse plumbing services, contact us today.