Customer Service Representative
Join The Tri-County Pumps Team
Tri-County Pumps has been providing customers unbeatable plumbing, water treatment, well pump, and septic service for more than 30 years. Family-owned and operated since 1991, we are devoted to providing every customer throughout select Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia counties the best customer care.
General Purpose of the Position
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for our customers. This person is responsible for answering inbound calls, determining the purpose of the call, and providing the customer with a resolution or escalating to a specific department for resolution. This person will also work as an office administrator to help execute daily tasks.
- Schedule and dispatch service calls
- Handle a high volume of calls while ensuring each customer is properly taken care of
- Determine the nature of a call and provide a timely resolution
- Escalate specific calls to the proper department
- Assist with miscellaneous office tasks and responsibilities
- You will receive training to prepare you to be successful in this role.
- 2-5 Years of customer service experience. Experience at a plumbing company or related industry is a plus.
- This person must be extremely organized and thorough
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Must be good at time management
- Self-motivated and task-oriented
- Able to acquire new responsibilities and easily adapt to change of process
As a member of Tri-County Pumps, you will be eligible for
- Competitive wages with the ability to earn overtime
- Full benefits package which includes, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, and a contributing IRA
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays