We are seeking a Warehouse and Inventory Manager to join our team! The Warehouse and Inventory Manager is responsible for assisting with day-to-day tasks that help the warehouse operate efficiently. This person will be working side by side with our Vice President on daily operational tasks. No experience is required but experience in a warehouse or plumbing knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of plumbing parts or willingness to learn.
- Pull and prepare materials for technicians
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock all incoming material
- Take inventory and reorder material
- Ensure warehouse is clean and organized
- Oversee fleet maintenance schedule
- Assist customers who come into the storefront to purchase material
- Use service truck to delivery material by request to job sites
- Assist the Vice president with his day-to-day responsibilities
As a Tri-County Pumps Journeyman Plumber you will be eligible for:
- We invest in you! Tri-County Pumps provides paid training and education to establish and grow your skill set
- Competitive wages with the ability to earn overtime
- Full benefits package which includes, Health, Dental, Vision insurance, and a contributing IRA
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays