Ask the Water Experts!
You have questions, we have answers. Tri-County Pump Service has been providing licensed, reliable service in Maryland, Vest Virginia and Virginia since 1991. With over 100 years of combined experience, chances are we’ve experienced your situation before and we have the answers to your questions. Browse our frequently asked questions below or call today to speak with one of our specialists.
Well Water Systems
- I have low water pressure, how can I improve it?
- A constant pressure system is used for wells. This system will allow you to use multiple fixtures at once.
- A booster pump will increase your water pressure and can be used in homes that have public water or well water sources.
- What are the advantages of Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) water filtration over bottled water?
- R.O. water filtration can be used on public water or private well systems. The advantage is you can have chlorine taken out of your water.
- How often should my water treatment system be serviced?
- A water treatment system should be serviced once a year to be sure the system is operating properly and to replace necessary products.
- How often should my septic system be pumped?
- It is recommended that your septic system be pumped and inspected every 3-5 years. This will help to prevent further problems.